Saturday, May 31, 2014

UFO Project #4

This is a really old Thimbleberries Quilt Club project that I have been working on for the last year.  I have the first wall hanging completed (including the quilting and the binding) and it is hung on a wall outside our bedroom.  Not a day goes by, that I don't stop and look at it and feel the quilting.  That's just a fact of how much I like quilts!  More about this one, Window Box, can be found here.  Then, recently, the end of 2013, I dragged out this quilt club collection and made the next one in the series,  called Garden Fare can be found here, and then the third one in the series, called Autumn Fare, can be found here.  I still have both hand quilting on Garden Fare, and machine quilting on Autumn Fare to get done, but I decided to get out the forth project, Winter Scape, and get started working on it.  




Each project came quarterly, with three parts to each wall hanging.  Last night, I cut out part one of this one, and will be working on completing it over the next two to three weeks.  Stay tuned.


Warmest...


No comments: