Thursday, June 5, 2014

UFO #4 Top Completed

Here is the completed top for the 4th quarter BOM that I have posted about the last few days.  Thimbleberries never disappoints me.  In the design, the fabric coordination, and how well the whole pattern goes together.   I especially like the triangles in the second border.  I haven't ever done this on an inside border and I really like the look.

This is a closeup of the complete appliquéd snowmen.  They are so stinking cute!!!


Lynette Jensen of Thimbleberries uses lots of different types of tree patterns in her designs, and this one is no exception of her unique design.  


And finally, a close up of that inner pieced border I talked about earlier in this post.


As soon as I have completed the quilting on the table topper, I will be machine quilting this wall hanging and the UFO #3 fall wall hanging.  I will be nice to have completed projects on my 2014 list, and not just tops done.

Warmest... 



No comments: