Monday, December 3, 2018

Child's Play Quilt #58

Still working on finishing up kits in the several programs I joined back in the 2000's.  This one comes from a program called "Anniversary Club" Thimbleberries by Lynette Jensen. The kit came in June 2006.   It is in her book, that I have done other kits from this club.  More about past posts can be found here.  

This kit is called Child's Play Quilt.  It will measure 74" X 86".  



This shows all the different pieces that I put together by chain piecing.



This is the lay out of the other different pieces of the quilt.  I cut them all out, and then sew them block by block.

Here is a sample of the layout I use to get the pieces done in chain piecing.  I pair up the half square triangle with the one color and one background.


I have the top finished, ready to go the long arm quilter.  I will get final pictures when it is done.

2 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

That’s a LOT of chain piecing but it’s so much quicker that way!

Edi said...

https://leblogdefrivole.blogspot.com/2019/10/pattern-winners.html?showComment=1576535902805#c4095658417297620140