Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Little Somethin'

I been busy with getting the Etsy shop up, making stuff to sell, and not wanting to keep boring you with the same stuff....

I spent a couple of minutes and made two each of the following coasters. A pair for me and a pair for hubby. I put one of mine by my sewing machine and the other is on my work table. I had some pathetic christmas ones that had been in use for about two years. I just kept using them because they were handy and were doing the job. I'm not sure about everyone else, but it's rare that I take the time to just do something special for myself? And of course I felt that if I was getting new coasters, I wanted to make some for hubby! We're hopless, but that's what makes them love us:)

Any whohow, I am one happy camper with my lovely pink floral girlie coaster! And hubby is liking his manly man camo coaster!


No comments: