This is my beautiful sewing space. What you see below is the nice organized space when I first moved into my new room.
I can't even show anyone what it looks like now. (My head is hanging low, very low). I might give you all a peek tomorrow before I dig in the cleanup. Unfortunately, while making the seven quilts, microwave bowls, pillowcases and such for Christmas, the room became a whirlwind of clutter. So, before the new year rolls in, I am going to get my wonderful sewing space back to clean and order.
Just a note, here are my sewing resolutions for 2015:
1. Quilt at least two tops of completed project tops per month
2. Work on the 58 BOM kits that I have in bins (true confession time)
3. Only fabric purchases will be backing or background and only if really necessary
4. Inventory of all fabric bought for specific projects (working on this while cleaning up room)
5. Share and teach skills to anyone wanting to learn to sew or quilt (this is the most important resolution to me. This craft is slowing dying, and anyone interested, I am willing to help in any way so that this most wonderful craft can keep going on into the future!)
Come and enjoy the ride all through 2015!