Friday, March 23, 2012

Another 3 in 1 Purse

I have been busy these last two days! I tend to bury myself in my sewing room, imersed in projects. It is my place of comfort, a place of peace, a place free of stress. I've had a couple of serious things occur to two very close people in my life. Both are named David, one is my father and the other is my oldest son. My dad has been diagnosed with melanoma lung cancer and is scheduled for surgery to remove it next Thursday. I just learned my son is being sent on his fourth deployment within the next few weeks, and he will be back doing combat instead of work inside the camp perimiter. I imagine I will be in my sewing room a lot over the next few months.

Anyway, I made another one of these bags to have ready to sell at my husband's next show in April. His show is in the college town, Eugene, Oregon, home of the Oregon Ducks. This will be the first time I will be selling something at a show. All of my past sales have been custom orders. I tried to take pictures of all the different fabrics I used to give you an idea of how many changes / ways this purse can be done.



No comments: