Monday, March 5, 2012

Mad kitty



I was working on this baby quilt for my son's co-worker. The pattern is from the Moda Bakeshop, with a little twist. He had me add the first line "Baby 1.0", because his work has versions of programs coming out all the time, and he wanted something relating to their work, but be relative to the first born of his co-worker. It was a big hit!

But, while I was working on it, I had it laying on my ironing board, (I swear I only turned my back a couple of minutes), when out of no where my cat, Junior, jumps up and starts his circling to lay down. Well, I was not going to have it, so I clapped, and patted his backside and shooed him away. My punishment was a mad kitty. Below is what he did when I made him get off the baby quilt. He has his back to me! I thought it was too funny, just like what a spoiled child would do!

I've said it before, my cats have a built in honing system for work in progress quilts, leading them to make a bed for a nice nap!


No comments: