Monday, June 10, 2013

Absence from the Sewing Room

Just a short post to say that I am miss being in my sewing room lately.  The necessary evils of paperwork and gardening (a few pictures are posted below of what has been blooming so far this summer) have gotten in the way of making it into my favorite room of the house.  My husband's little side business that I used to keep books on in a Excel spreadsheet has grown bigger than either of us could image.  So, I am in the process of building an inventory database (with all the entries) and setting up a set of double entry bookkeeping entries into a new recently acquired accounting software.

Last week was the database building and entry, this week and probably some of next week will be the accounting work.

See you sometime next week....

PS..  Maybe sooner, if I can sneak in some evening time in the sewing room.


This is what is sitting in a vase on my table this week.


This is the progress of the garden so far this summer.  


This was what was in last week's vase.

No comments: