Monday, June 17, 2013

Here I go again!

Yep, here I go again, with the new block of the month from Fat Quarter shop!  I have posted a few times about how I am a sucker for BOM's, but this year I have limited myself to only one.  I just finished the last block of the Fat Quarter Shop's BOM from last year (they start this BOM every June), when they premiered the new one coming this June.  Because they use a new line of Moda every year, and this year is "Avalon" by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts.

My first block arrived today, and in the first shipping, if you opted and paid, they send your finishing kit, backing, and one on the new candies (2.5" x 2.5" squares) which has each piece from the complete line of "Avalon".


But, boohoo, I am still up to my armpits in paperwork, so I will have to wait for a little while longer to get back into my sewing room and get started on this one.  I also need to put all the blocks together of last years BOM.  My to do list is growing again!!!!

No comments: