Tuesday, November 19, 2013

UFO BOM Progress

After completing my current year's BOM, I worked on the two UFO BOM's I am trying to get done this year.

First up is block 7 for the BOM called Land of  Lincoln Sampler.  The name of this block is Lincoln's Platform.



Next is month 6  from the BOM called A Civil War Tribute  This month calls for four of these 12" blocks.  I have two done, and two more to  complete.




I want to get these done, so I can move onto getting some quilting done on the last wall hanging I completed, and maybe one of the bigger quilt tops I have stored in a cubby.  But, fortunatly I have to work the quilting in between a custom order I just received!  Yipee!

Warmest...

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I really like the first block. I don't think I've seen that before. The second looks great a well.