Thursday, February 12, 2015

More Sorting in the Sewing Room

Today I spent some more time going though projects that have been packed away for many years.  I think I mentioned before that from 2004 - 2008 I had a large buying spree, I bought hundreds of projects and fabric.  But I didn't get much of a chance to work on them, as we moved three times.  Sometimes over several states!

Getting to the point of the above explanation, I found a box of projects using the fabric line "Cottage Romance" by Maywood Studios from 2008.  This is another line of fabric that I just love, love, love.  Loved it so much that I have enough fabric for three queen size quilts, and about 15 yards more!  Also, I participated in the Patchwork Party 2008 Winter Edition, and it uses this line of fabric.  More about that in a future post.  Needless to say, one of the minor projects, using this fabric line. that I bought was a table runner kit.

This is a picture for the fabrics used in the table runner.


The pattern was a leaflet provided by Willowberry Lane, the company that did this line of fabric for Maywood Studios.  They called it "Garden Party".  Here is the top completed.  Isn't is just too cute!  


I will be able to finish it early next week.  And I will be posting into the future of the other projects that uses this line of fabric.  

Warmest...

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Got to love a finish - and lovely fabric!!!!