Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Star Struck Quilt Done

Please Note:  I'll start out by saying the pictures are very good, as the lighting is poor this time of year in the Pacific Northwest.  We have had overcast and rain for days on end. Sorry, but I still wanted to get a post out, as I am pretty excited to have a completion under my belt.

Well it took me a few years (from 2007) to get this finished and on the bed.  Our bed it king size, and it only overlaps a couple of inches on each side.  



I wrote some about this quilt here, but not revealing much about it, only because I might not have gotten it done, and it would be just another half done project.  My resolutions this year was to get quilts done, and only do few new things.

Here are two closer views of each side of the quilt.




This is the borders and binding.


This is a close up of the quilting.


And of course the kitty found her way right away to find a nice spot on the new quilt.  I don't know how they know when you have new fabric, towels, clothes, etc. laying around, but they find it very fast and settle in nice and comfy.


Warmest...






1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

That looks lovely! Perfect for snuggling under