Thursday, April 28, 2016

New Scrappy Books

Well, you know me and scrappy.  And, I also follow Bonnie Hunter and her annual mystery quilts, so I bit the bullet and bought her books.


Yep, I bought all five of her books (I think she has a new one coming out soon)!  You can look here if interested in getting them yourself.  She also has a list of what quilts are in each book, if you are looking for a specific pattern and only what to buy that book.  

I have spent an evening going through the books and tried to narrow it down to what I would like to get started on for my next scrap quilt.  Talkin' Turkey and Scrap Crystals seem to jump out at me for a new project.  But so does Jamestown Landing, Blue Ridge Beauty and ......Sigh!

But as we all know, I need to finish my cheddar bowties (I have about 950 done of the 1200 I need) before I start another scrappy project.  Just in the dreaming stage now.

Warmest...

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely collection of books!