Monday, May 23, 2016

New BOM

I really need my head examined.  Really!  Sign up for a new BOM??  Aw, what the heck, it's just one this year.  I used to do several (that's why I have so many UFO's, but that's been a whole 'nother story)

This BOM is called "Vintage Sampler".  I took this picture at one of my favorite quilt shops, Something to Crow About in Springfield, Oregon.  We stopped there on our way to a trade show this weekend, and when I saw it in person, I swooned.  First of all I really like shirtings, and that is the basis of this fabric line.  Not to mention it is in Red, white, and blue colors.  And, I like doing samplers.


Vintage Sampler Block of the Month Quilt
Filled with American appeal and a rustic feel, this 82" x 89" full-sized sampler quilt is pieced and fusible appliqued over the period of 12 months. Each month you'll receive Barbara Eikmeier's pattern with directions and fabrics for a section of the quilt top from her Vintage Shirting & Dress Prints 1880-1910 line for Paintbrush Studio. 

So there you have it, another BOM on the list that never ends.  Sigh!!

Warmest...

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I can see why you fell for that - gorgeous!!!!