Saturday, June 30, 2012

Celebrating the 4th

I was looking through my wallhangings I have made over the years, to change out what I want to hang up around my home. Since we are approaching the 4th, I always pull out this small flag. I originally made it right after 9/11, because I wanted a flag to hang in my office cubicle to show my support. From then on, I always took it with me from job to job, until I got laid off about 5 years ago. Now I just keep it at home and hang it out on the 4th and the anniversary of 9/11.

2 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

This is very pretty and to know that you made it right after 911 makes it even more special. Do you put tags on the back of your quilts so that others can know that you made it and when? Wonderful job!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Happy 4th by the way!