Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Participation Gift

I am so excited today! I am being featured on another bloggers post Freemotion by the River. Connie is so nice, and hosts a Linky Party every Tuesday. So go on over there and say hello, and meet some other bloggers.

And then to top it off, I got a package in the mail from a different blogger! This came from Donna at Brynwood Needleworks. She sponsored a quilt-a-long, the Farmer's Wife and the participants decided to make her a friendship block as a way to say thank you (I linked to the post on her site showing she received my block). In return, she sent each of us a gift for participating! How cool this that, and my gift is just perfect because I have been making all different kinds of bags and here I got another one to try out!




No comments: