Friday, October 26, 2012

Wristlet Gift

I can now revel the rest of the pictures from this post. I made this for my Mom who lives out of state, so I had to wait to post these pictures until I knew she had received her package.

 The pattern is by Erin at Dog Under My Desk, and you can see it here and purchase the PDF pattern for a very reasonable amount - $8.00. In my humble opinion, this is less than or equal to the other PDF patterns out in blogland. I will also say, that her patterns are written so well, that your project comes out perfect and professional the first time using it. (Please note, I am note receiving any payment or gift for this review, I just like her patterns that much!)

I made this wristlet in my Mom's favorite colors, red, white and black. She was happy to see it come to her, as she requested something small to take with her to the pool and on quick trips.

It measures about 8" X5", has a detachable strap using some nice brass hardware I got  here, a zippered closure and a cute pocket inside.  It is perfect for all the essentials one would need to take on a quick trip, thus the name of the pattern, "Essential Wristlet"!




1 comment:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

So pretty! What a great gift. :)