Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Bags

Sorry I have been out of touch. But, I received a custom order request for 3 new bags off of my Etsy shop.

Here is the "3 in 1 Bag" pattern that I have made using our state college team fabric, with some coordnating fabric.  I only made one of this bag for the order.

This in one of the three ways you can use the bag.
 
 This picture is from the top and shows that it has a zipper.


Another picture of the zipper close up.


This is the bag opened, showing the lining fabric in another coordnating fabric.  It also shows that I put a pocket inside, and partition it off with a pencil/pen slot, and a cell phone slot, leaving the rest of the pocket area for other small things.


This picture just shows the bag without the jacket buttoned on the main body of the purse.  This would be the second way you could use the bag.


This is the bag with the jacket turned inside out, giving it the third option of using the bag.


Here of the next bag I made using another one of Oregon's college teams fabric as the main body of the bag.  I made two of these bags for the order.  The following pictures are the three different ways the bag can be used.
 


I am off to make some more bags, as I already have an order for another one of these bags done in the orange and black Oregon Beavers fabric. 

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Your bags are just perfect, Renee. I'm sure your customer(s) will love them!

Thank you for the beautiful friendship block and key fob you created for me. I am humbled by your generosity. I'll be reciprocating very soon, I promise!

Happy Weekend,
xoxo
Donna