Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blessed

It is so nice to be blessed!  If you have ever visited my Etsy store, you will find Oregon's two colleges items for sale.  Lately, I haven't had any sales and then even the last few days, I hadn't had any lookie loos either, and I was getting real discouraged.  Then, out of the blue, I had a customer contact me from the Midwest to do a custom order of 10 items totaling more than I have made in my little store since I opened it!  Just amazing!  Below is what I got done this evening,  a mini hipster, matching mini key fob, and a mini wallet done in Iowa Hawkeyes print.


Front View


Back View


So, I guess the point of my post today, is not to get discouraged, because someone will like what you have to offer.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Wren!
Your creations looks good :)
Visiting you from Sew Many Ways Find a Friend Friday and following you on GFC.
MammaNene

SergerPeppeer.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

I have discovered that things happen when you least expect them to. I am doing a monthly newsletter and was really getting down that no one had subscribed to it, and then all of a sudden I had 3 people subscribe in one day. I am not a quitter and obviously neither are you. congratulations on your sale! Just found you on Sew Many Ways find a friend Friday. I joined your site and am looking forward to future posts.