Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jill's Quilt All Done

First off, sorry for the poor pictures, but I had to take some quick pics and it was in the evening.    I have completed Jills quilt, including the quilting.  

This is the front of the quilt.


And here is the back folded up to show how awesome it just "fits" this quilt.  Jill is a professional trained decorator, and it shows in this quilt.  


Because I had a little fabric left over, I opted to make a pillow using a checker board pattern, a split back opening, and the backing fabric for the back of the pillow.


This is a close up of the quilting I did on the pillow.


So, there you go, I have another commissioned project crossed off my list.


Warmest...



1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

This quilt is spectacular! The feather fabric for the back is perfect.