Thursday, May 28, 2015

Primrose Prairie Update

Finally.  Yes, finally, I have finished all 244 pieces that will be used for the sashing for the blocks of this quilt.

I started sewing the pieces together a few months back and it has taken a lot longer than I ever thought it would to get done.  Now I have to sew 8 pieces for each set a total of 24 sets (to go around 12 blocks.  They are scrappy, looking like a weird accordion!


The blocks will require sets of sashing and corner posts.  Not sure if I shared the corner posts in the past, but here are what they look like:



I put together (sort of) one block, so I can get an idea of what the block will look like with he sashing and corner posts.  I had to take it outside to lay it out, because my sewing table was too full of projects to get a good picture.


I'm liking this more and more, the further along I get in completing the quilt.

Warmes...




2 comments: