Monday, May 4, 2015

Talented Husband

My hobby is much easier to do and spend money on when you husband has an expensive hobby too!

He does stained and fused glass works / art.  He is very talented, and has made several just beautiful things.  He made several small dishes awhile back, and they have just been sitting in a bag, as we didn't have the best outlet to sell them on a regular basis.  So, today I have finally gotten around to getting them listed on my Etsy site.  This way they can "sit" and let the whole internet seekers see them and hopefully purchase them.  You can view the whole collection here.

I thought you might like to see the fused glass dishes he specifically patterned after quilt blocks.

First up is a version of the nine patch:


Details here


Details here


Details here

Then we have some half square triangle blocks:


Details here


Details here


Details here

He has made me some other awesome fused glass works that you can read about it here.


See the fused glass plate in the background, and how it matches my table runner?  Pretty darn cool, if you ask me!

Warmest...




1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh these are lovely! Do you think it would work to put a strong magnet on the back? To use as a pin dish?