Monday, June 8, 2015

New Sewing Room Decor

I obtained a couple of new sewing related decor items to hang up around my sewing room.

I bought this while on the shop hop during the shop hop this February.  It is all metal that has a been cut out with a quilt pattern.  The color is a dark blue, and done in the traditional bear paw pattern.  It measures 12' X 12".





I hung it over "Molly" my dress form.


I had this one from a couple of years ago on a quilt run, but I guess I never got around to taking a picture of when I put it up.  It is a deep red and has a star pattern around the American Flag.  This one is 12" square too.



This is the spot I have it hanging in my sewing room.  It is over my wicker shelf that sits between the entrance into my sewing room door from the house and the exit door to the outside porch area.



Next up is a set of 5 plates with dress forms printed on them.  I bought them about 5 years ago, when my husband told me he was going to build me my sewing room.  I can't believe it took so long to get them up on the wall (I am going to blame it on the fact that I kept forgetting to get plate hangers to be able to hang them up properly).   I put them on the little bit of wall on one side of the closet, so try to just enjoy looking at the plates and not the mess in the closet please.



Warmest...


Cheddar Blocks:






2 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the decorations, specially the plates. Funny how we all name our tailors dummies - mines called Vera!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So many cute goodies in your sewing room!