Saturday, May 13, 2017

EN Provence Mystery Quilt - Part 6

I must have lost all track of time.  This mystery quilt was worked on back in the end of 2016.  I worked all the parts timely as they came out each week, but I didn't do a blog post on the the last two parts and the completion of the top.

So the next few posts will be all about the finishing of this quilt through completion.  My apologies, if  I happen to left you hanging waiting for the next parts and the finishing of this quilt.  HA! HA!  this was more for my enjoyment, imagining a following that really keeps track of what I do.

Anyways, this is really more for my record keeping and documentation of this quilt.


One of the reasons I may not have posted about this step is because it was very simple and limited.  The above picture is this part, and only a few were to be made.  So here it is in all it's glory.  

I am still struggling with the colors of this quilt.  As I stated in the beginning, I thought it would be a good idea to get out of my comfort zone, and make a quilt in colors I would not normally choose.  Hopefully as I start piecing this quilt it will come together and look better than I think it will at this point.

Stay tuned!  I promise to finish posting about this quilt until it is finished.

Warmest...

No comments: