Thursday, September 21, 2017

2017 Finishes - Dresden Plate - #32

I have been working on this quilt since 2013.  Yep, 2013.  The top was finished back then, and I just stuck it in the "to be quilted" pile.  You can read about the progress here.

I sent this off to the long arm quilter in August, got it back at the beginning of September, and finished binding it last week.

Here it is laid out to get a full view. 


Close up of block pattern, sashings, and borders.


I didn't have enough of the pink from the front to do the back, so I had to pick one that was fairly close.  


My favorite view of quilts with my roses behind the quilt.



It landed on my mom's bed.  As soon as she saw it, she claimed it for her bed, as her favorite color is pink.

Warmest...

Size: 64" X 80"
Fabric Lines Used:  Various 30's Prints
Pattern: Dresden Plate
Designer:  QAL by Ann Sutton, Bunny Hill Designs
Long Arm Quilter:  Carol Logan
Year Began: 2013
Year Completed: 09/2017