Tuesday, February 13, 2018

On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt Finished!

Just a note at the beginning of this post.  I have been having trouble with Google Blogger and getting logged in, due to security updates, so it has been a bit of a struggle to get signed in to do a post.

This mystery, On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt, has taken longer this year to finish than in year's past.

I think the most difficult part was making the sashing and putting it together on point.



Don't get me wrong, I really like how it turned out.  The colors go really well together, and makes for a soft print quilt.



My driveway is the only place that was dry enough and a large enough space to get a photo of the top.


I now have it ready for the long arm quilter.  I will post finished pictures later.  

Warmest...

2 comments:

Alison V. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and I love it! What a treasure.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Gorgeous! I can see the dashing would be a pain! Unusually detailed - but worth it!