Wednesday, December 20, 2017

On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt Update

Believe it or not, we are past clue 4 and this Friday will be clue 5.  I am not keeping up as well as I have in past years, but I have made some of each clue to keep up with knowing what and how the pieces are going to fit together at the big reveal (which usually comes on New Year's Day)

Clue 1:



Clue 2:



Clue 3:


Clue 4:


Christmas is right around the corner, this weekend in fact, so I'll take a moment to wish all my friends, whether in person or through this blog a Very Merry Christmas!!!  

I'll be back next week with clue 5, and some other non-quilting sewing stuff.

Warmest...

3 comments:

Alison V. said...

Your units are looking wonderful! I'm caught up currently by some miracle, but I'll be behind again soon enough!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love the colors you have chosen.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Looking good! Happy New Year xxx