Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trio of Pillowcases

As you have read in a prior post, we have three little ones in our lives, and this will be our first Christmas with them.  It has been a long time since we have had little ones around the Christmas tree.  My husband and I are reining ourselves in, making sure we don't go overboard, so we kept it simple and got them one gift on their list.  But I wanted to do something other than wrapping paper, because one of the gifts would be awkward to wrap.  So I remembered that pillowcases have been used to wrap these type of bulky gifts.

So, I made a trio of pillowcases that will serve two purposes.  First to be used as their wrapping for their presents, and second, for use as a pillowcase that will be special to each one of them.


Warmest...



No comments: