I didn't do any work on the embroidery sampler yesterday, but had time to work on it some more today. I was able to complete two more letters today. Good thing I have lots of time to spend on this, because the satin stitch take a lot of time to look right.
Here is the letter "E" done in almost all satin stitch with some stem stitch. I went ahead and outlined the letter in a backstitch to give it some even definition.
This is the letter "F", all done in stem stitch. (Sorry for the poor pictures, the lighting is not so good where I am at currently).
Finally, I thought you would like to see the whole sampler of all the completed letters to see how the color choice is beginning to come together.