Yessiree, the top is done. You can read about it from the beginning here. The original program started back in 2006, and I got it out to finally complete last November, only to spend a few months working on it off and on.
I took pictures this evening, so the lighting is not so great, but this quilt is the biggest one I have ever made. It is laying on a queen size bed, and almost hangs down to the floor on all sides. I'm glad it came out this big, because I wanted it to fit nicely on my King size bed.
Now the challenge will be to get it sandwiched and quilted. I found, after much searching on the internet, backing that is 108" wide and from Moda's Chocolat line. It is red tone on tone just like below. I am not usually a fan of red, but I think I am really going to like this one, and it "fits" perfectly with all the prints from this line.
I have formulated a couple of quilting ideas for this top, but I will wait to see once I get it all sandwiched, before I decide which way to go.