Wednesday, September 5, 2018

2017 Finishes - Fat Quarter Shop 2013 Mystery Quilt - #38

This is one of the few Mystery Quilts that I have done from the Fat Quarter Shop.  This one was from 2013.  You can see about each block here, as I happened to blog about each one.  One of the few times I tracked each block on the blog.  I finally dug it out last year to do the sashing, and borders.






I guess you would call this a semi-row quilt, as each row has same theme all across the row.  Row 1 is baskets, row 2 is stars, row 3 is houses, and row 4 are supposed to be a flower block.





I have not done a border like this one before, I didn't think I would ever get the pieces done to make the pointed border.


The backing is matching to the front border, and the binding matches the pointed border.



Size: 74" x 89"
Fabric Lines Used:  Moda Avalon by Fig Tree Quilts
Colors:  Pale Blue, red, yellows, greens
Pattern: 2013 Mystery Quilt from Fat Quarter Shop
Designer: Various Moda Designers
Long Arm Quilter:  Carol Logan Nelson
Year Began: 2013
Year Completed: 11/17 

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Gorgeous calm colours! My favourites are the houses xx