Tuesday, September 25, 2018

2018 Finishes - To Grandma's House - #44


Another local quilt shop block of the month program and the color way I chose 30's reproduction prints.   I got the blocks done during the 2011 year of the program, and then laid it on a shelf until this year.

I picked up the finishing fabric for sashing, corner posts, and borders late last year and finished it for the longarmer this spring.






Close up of the blocks.



Close up of the sashing, corner stones, and borders.


I found a really nice pink backing that looks real nice with the prints on the front.



Size: 64" x 77"
Fabric Lines Used:  Various 30's prints
Colors:  Sherbert pale pink, orange, green, yellow, blue
Pattern: To Grandma's House
Designer:  Grandma's Attic, Dallas, Oregon
Long Arm Quilter:  Carol Logan Nelson
Year Began: 2011
Year Completed: 07/18 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing work! I love the fact that I’ve never seen something like that before.

Thanks!
embroidery patches for clothes
leather vest back patches