Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cooking / Baking Day

(I write my post the night before, scheduling it to be seen the following morning, so this post is actually what happened Wednesday.)

Today was spent on cooking and baking. I first started with making crock pot cinnamon almonds.  You know the kind you can get at fairs, Cabela's, and in the mall?  These are easy to make and  taste even better!  I found the recipe on Pinterest, and here is the direct link to the recipe Cinnamon Almonds.  I'm think of making this recipe in other kinds of nuts and making an assortment packages to give as Christmas gifts.


Then I got started with making rolls for dinner.  I already had let the dough ball rise and made them into the ball shape to raise again before baking.


Then I whipped up some chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies.  Two thirds of this batch will go to my son and his unit in Afghanistan.  The recipe can be found here.

And finally, some yummy rolls to go with some homemade beef vegetable barley soup.

No comments: