Saturday, November 10, 2012

Featured

Yep, I'm featured on another blog.  Remember the posts here and here about the wristlets I've made?  Well, Erin over at Dog Under My Desk, did a feature post (click on the link to take you to the post and look for the picture below as it is the one she posted about) on her blog a couple of days ago that included my wristlet (I just found about it tonight while reading her blog).

I have three of her patterns, and have been busy sewing them up.  I think I have mentioned before that her patterns are worth every penny.  The patterns are well tested before being published and up for sale.  Her pattern writing is so good it would put some of the big name pattern companies to shame!  Part of the success of my Etsy store is due to the fact her patterns produce some very proffessional and well constructed items.  you can find my store by clicking  here.

Here is the wristlet that is featured.  It is quite an honor to be recognized on another's blog, but it is really an honor to be recognized by the pattern maker!


No comments: