A few posts ago, here, I wrote about the block 7 of the Civil War Tribute BOM that I am trying to get completed. I am really struggling with this block. I opted to keep it authentic, by cutting the block on 1/16's . After sewing up parts and trying to get the parts to fit, I realized that my seams need to be 3/16",instead of 1/4". I ended up tearing it all apart and starting over, and trying the assembling it again. Even at best, and trying real hard to "eyeball" the smaller seam, it is a struggle getting all the pieces to fit together properly. And, yeah, I have seven more to struggle through! Sigh!!