Friday, July 24, 2015

Tumblers Again

Well, I have been able to start sorting out fabrics for the 2015 leaders and enders project that I am following on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville blog.


Remember, I want to do my tumblers using 30's reproductions fabric, so I pulled out my stash, and I have about 200 different fat quarters to choose from (note: this is not all of my 30's stash), and a couple of orphaned charm packs.


This is my pile of about 200 hundred tumblers already cut of the 420 I am going to need to make a twin sized throw.



I am really glad to be using up my stash, and I am even more grateful that I bought fabric when I was working and have it available now for projects that come along.

I also have been working on my Cheddar Bow ties, I have about 200 made of the 700 I need.

Just putzing along this summer.  Nothing dramatic.

Warmest...

2 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Just putzing sounds a great way to spend a summer! I've finally put some scraps in the post for you, hope you can use them x

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Oh my goodnesss......it doesn't look like you are just "putzing" around......miss busy fingers! Cant wait to see your finished projects!