Saturday, August 20, 2016

2016 New Leader Ender Project

I'm stopping in between 2016 Finishes to let you know that I have started the 2016 Leader and ender by Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.  You can read all about the details here.  I made two sample blocks to get started.  I am going to to make groups of four hourglass units into a block to be used in the quilt.  I pulling out scraps out of my 30's reproduction fabrics to do this project.  I used the same fabrics for last years leader and ender, and still have a tub of fabric, so I will be attempting to use them up for this project.  Ha! Ha!  Not even close.  Oh well, there will be another project I can use them for later down the road.  Always!


During all the goings on in my life, I had a tendon cut in my toe to release it from becoming a hammertoe.  It is a really simple procedure and it keeps your toe straight for the future.  Hammertoes are hereditary and both my mom and grandma have suffered with them most of their senior life.  There is little to no pain, and the end result is no pain and suffering into the future.


Warmest...

SaveSave

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

An Enders and leaders project is a really good idea! Hope the toe is healing well x