Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another Custom Order Complete

I have been working on this custom order for quite some time, as I had to go back to the drawing board and do some rework.  Today, I am done with the custom order and here are a few pictures.


This picture is of the front of the bag.  The customer is originally from Australia and wanted a bag that reflected her homeland.  She wanted the flag on the front, so I found this awesome embroidered piece of fabric that I attached in the top right hand corner.  The top right hand corner has her first name embroidered.



I chose a light print for the lining (so one can see better in the bag), and the print has all things Australian written and pictured on it.  Was a perfect match for this bag.


This final view shows the front  and the lining for an overall view of the bag.

I am going to be honest with you, this custom order was a struggle for me all along the way.  I now know what it is like to deal with difficult customers,  who are unable to make up their mind and change their minds several times along the way.  I am chalking it up to a learning experience in this e-commerence business and will make a few changes next time I do a custom order.

Warmest......

1 comment:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

It turned out great, though, love it! Hopefully you won't have any tough customers for a while! Only non-difficult ones. :)