Saturday, September 21, 2013

UFO Project Progress

A few posts back, I did a post about a UFO project, here.  I have made some progress.  I have put together the blocks, and the first 1" border within this last week.

Then, this evening, after being at a gun show all day, I sat down and was able to de-stress by getting some "sew time" in working some more on this UFO project.  Remember,  I need to make 100+ flying geese, which will be the second border.  So, I sewed 25 of them, made them into a strip, and sewed it to the top.  Only three more sides to go!

This is a nice project to be working on, because the flying geese pieces are all cut out, and I can work on it whenever I have a couple of free minutes, and that doesn't require any deep concentration.  Everyone should have few of these type "no-brainer" sew time projects to work on when they have short periods of time.




Warmest....

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks wonderful....love the fabrics.