Friday, April 4, 2014

Country Gatherings Block 4, 5, 6

I got a little time to sew these last couple of days, and when I say little, I mean little.  About 15-30 minutes of an evening, is all I have been able to squeeze in this week.  I have been working outside getting some big projects done.  It is so nice to have a sewing room off the kitchen, all set up, where I can just go in, sit down, and start  to sew!  Makes getting those little snippets of time so much easier to get in, and it allows more to get done!

I jumped ahead in getting the blocks done from the Country Gatherings.  I worked on the next three blocks.

This is block 4, a little busy for my liking, but it should fit in okay when the top gets put together.



This is block 5, more simple and not so busy as #4 was.


And finally block 6.  The jury is still out on the block and the use of prints and color...


Warmest...

No comments: