Friday, November 16, 2018

2018 Finishes - Star Blossom - #49

I am working my way through the programs that I have kits from, and this is another one from the Thimbleberries program "You're Invited" for April 2007.  It is called "Star Blossom" and is a quilt / table topper.   This one would look nice on a table because of the way the five stars are laid out in the middle.


This has a fall look about it with the colors used in the top.



Just a close up of the star, and the other blocks.  I used a scrappy binding to use up the leftover fabric from the top.



I have used this backing on several of my Thimbleberries quilts, as it has the colors of most of Lynette's color palette, and it comes in a 108" width, making it an easy go to fabric for a lot of these quilt kits.  



Size: 42" x 42"
Fabric Lines Used:  Thimbleberries 
Colors:  Black Gold, red, Green
Pattern:  Star Blossom (Thimbleberries "You're Invited" 04/07)
Designer:  Lynette Jensen
Long Arm Quilter:  Carol Nelson
Year Began: 2007

Year Completed: 2018

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks great. You have been busy. I'm barely sewing.