Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One Hour Sew Time

Sometimes, I only get an hour or less a day to sew. (Deep sigh) And the month of September is usually tougher to get in some sewing time because it is canning season. I've made some kind of sauce out of our tomatoes every week this month, several pints of jalapeƱos, we just canned our modest potato harvest, and this weekend we will be roasting and canning our continuous green chile harvest.

Oh, and my husbands gun shows pick up in the fall, so the last two weekends we spent working at the shows. Both days of the weekend...OK, no more whining.

 I try to have several Projects cut out and ready to just pick up and start sewing when I have these little snippets of time. I can always work on my Farmer's Wife's blocks, because I cut all 111 blocks out for both color ways. I just grab a package of a cut out block and start sewing. Here is what I got done last night.



No comments: