Friday, September 7, 2012

Today's Project

I worked on some new things for my etsy shop. At the same time, I am also making these same things for shows that my husband does. I think I've shared before that he is a gun dealer, and we do gun shows all over Oregon. So a lot of the camo items I make will fit right in at these shows.

First off are coasters made with camo fabric that has the "Army" logo, and are offset with the yellow that is found in the "Army" logo. Sorry, it's kind of hard to see in this pic the Army part.



My youngest twin is an Oregon Beavers fan, and wanted a dog collar reflecting the teams colors and logo for his English Springer, Lincoln, (see him in the next pic showing it off). I wanted to try a sample one first, before I started making them for my shop.  


Isn't he just beautiful!



And here is a bunch of projects cut out ready to go.  I like to get them cut out in big batches like this, because then when I have an extra 20 minutes or so, I can sit down and just sewa project.  I find it makes better use of my time.

4 comments:

Judy Dietrich said...

Lincoln looks very stylish in his collar--love that your son wants to show his school spirit with his dog!!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Such a cute idea and Lincoln looks wonderful in his collar!

Lynette said...

Wow! Way to go with that collar. It looks really good. Somebody's going to love those coasters, too. Makes me think of the song "Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Old Oak Tree," so somebody with a family member on deployment would really appreciate these!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

He is beautiful!