Friday, August 2, 2013

2012 FQS BOM Top Done

Well, I finally put together the 2012 Fat Quarter Shop BOM quilt top put together, complete with the sashings and borders.  It looks like it will be about the size for a twin bed or maybee a little bigger.

I have trouble photographing the bigger quilts, so I asked my son and hubby to help.  The breeze was no helping much, and then the shade didn't work out well either, and having the sun behind me wasn't much better.  Hopefully between the three pictures, you can get an idea of how awesome it turned out!







5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt. The corners in the border nmake the quilt special. I love those accents!

Glinda ♥ said...

It's stunning ... clever corners, not seen that before :)

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Lovely! Such pretty blocks and colors!

I know what you mean about photographing them..I had a big dresden plate quilt out on the line about two months ago and took picture after picture. STILL none of them were that great so I ended up just making a collage :(

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I love the colors! Congratulations on getting the top done.