Friday, March 14, 2014

Another UFO BOM Done

To begin with, I wanted to show that I got my rose bed done as I posted about it yesterday. Just a couple of words. I AM VERY SORE, but it is a great satisification to have it done and looking so nice!



As, promised, I also finished this top that I also posted about yesterday.  I did get the borders sewn on last night, and I was able to get a pretty good picture outside this afternoon.


This is a close up of the border fabric.  Really liking the polk a dot that has all the colors of the quilt.



Close up of some of the embroidered squares...




This is the fabric I am using for the binding and the backing.  The orange sherbert check is going to
be the binding.  and the other swirls fabric will be the backing.


















I am stock piling of the these UFO Tops so I can do them on the long arm rental machine after I take my class next month.  I think that is why I usually did not complete the blocks into tops, because I didn't have a good way of quilting them.  I have done four large quilts on my home sewing machine, but it took several days to get each one done, and for the longest time, especially while I was working outside of the home, I did not have that luxury of time.  So, hopefully, I can get caught up on all my tops and have an avenue to get them all quilted!!

Warmest...

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You are busy! That quilt is so cute.