Monday, March 17, 2014

FQS Mystery Designer BOM Block 10

Remember, at the last post I did regarding this BOM, wondering what the next three blocks will be to finish out the program?  

Well, the 10th block came in the mail a couple of days ago, and it looks like the last three blocks are going to be a "flower-like" pattern.

Of course, Fat Quarter Shop always does such a nice job on their blocks, and I have never been disappointed in any pattern block they have sent, and this is not exception.

It should be noted that the common thread through out each block is the center square 2 1/2" block of navy with white polkadot.

This is block 10.  If you want to look at all the past blocks, just click on the label "Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Designer BOM 2013" at the bottom of this post.


If you have enjoyed following me on this BOM from the  Fat Quarter Shop and think you might want to join up for the new Mystery Designer BOM 2014, you can get the details here.  I will not be participating this year, as I do not care for the colors or the fabric line being used for 2014.  I have plenty of older and new BOM's that I can work on this coming year without buying a new one.

Warmest...

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Still haven't opened mine. This is a great block and yours is so neat!