Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Checked off the List

Today, I once again felt like I could be a part of the human race!  I am one of the fortunate ones with this flu, as I was only out of commission for about 10 days.  I have heard some people going on three weeks of being sick!  The only thing I did that I thought helped was spend 12 -14 hours in bed actually sleeping.  The body needs rest to recuperate, and rest I gave it.

Because, I got behind on my custom order that was last on my outstanding list, I jumped right into my sewing room and worked on the purse.

Spending about 4 hours, I managed to finish this purse, and have sent combinations to the client for payment and shipping information.

This bag is identical to the other one I made last year.  I am not a fan of making something over again, identical in every detail.  Very boring!  But, the saving grace about these purses, is I am getting paid for the end product.




Please note, I will not be taking any more requests to make this purse, as it is just to labor intensive to make any profit.

Warmest...

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

So many of our projects are too time consuming to make a profit on, so we have to stick with what we *want* to make