Friday, January 9, 2015

Patchwork Party 2007 Blocks

A couple of posts ago, I wrote about this UFO project I found while cleaning my sewing room.  I said I would be back showing you all the of finished blocks as soon as I had them completed.


I tried my hand at making a collage, because there would be too many pictures if I did them separately.

Here is one of the blocks I did to finish up the 12 blocks.  I think they are so soft and pretty!  I am so looking forward in completing this quilt.



Warmest...

3 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Oh, my, those fabrics are from one of my all-time favorite lines of fabrics--by 3 Sisters for Moday, but I don't remembe the name. They are not my usual colors but I made several prayer quilts from them--I did not realize they were that old!
Beautiful. Lucky you to get to finish these!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

These will be fab - all the hard work is now done!!'

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful block. I'm in love with the lavender.