Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Civil War Tribute, Month 8

Again today, I was able to work in some sewing time, in between canning more green chili.  I had the next month's block for the Civil War Tribute Block 8 already cut out before traveling, so all I had to do was sit down and begin sewing.

Month 8 block is a 12" block, and the pattern calls for  4 of them to be made.  I managed to only get one done today.  Even though only one was made today, it still gets me in the sewing room for a while, and gets me my sewing "fix" for the little addiction I have when it comes to spending time in my sewing room!




Warmest...


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Another great block!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

My dear friend Billie told me about your lovely Civil War blocks and I had to come see - and I browsed thru many past posts. You do lovely work and have a great eye for color and fabric selection for your projects.