Thursday, February 20, 2014

More UFO BOM Progress

I have to remind myself when I write posts that seem mundane, that I really started this blog as a way to chronicle all my sewing and crafting endeavors.  With that said, I have once again made some more progress on the two UFO BOM's I am working on these past few months.  I am more than three quarters of the way through each BOM and I'm getting excited to get the blocks done, so I can get them all sewn together.

This is the finished four 12" blocks of "A Civil War Tribute" BOM, month 8.




And this is block 9 of the "Land of Lincoln Sampler", called Corn and Beans.  So fare this is my favorite block in this sampler.



Thank you for following along, even with the mundane!

Warmest...

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I really like Block 9 as well. I never know what to say on my blog at all. I also started it to post my blocks for a cousin that has yet to look at my blog.....giggle.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I am so impressed at your skill in making all of your points meet up right! Such precise and pretty work! I love colors like these in quilts. Cant wait to see more!